CAUTION: This article is somewhat graphic:
COMMENTS: Note the worldly mindset of this article.
- It does not mention God as the Creator of all life.
- It assumes that pregnancies are planned by man.
- Unintended pregnancies are to be feared.
- It does not assume the marriage bond.
- It offers no cautions or health concerns related to various methods.
- It cares not whether some birth control methods causes abortions or have abortifacient properties.
- It assumes total lack of self-control – since some birth control methods take a few days to start working – to that extent that one needs “backup methods” until it takes effect.
- The concept of abstinence is never mentioned.
- Even “more natural methods” are not mentioned.
- One must have multiple methods available at all times to be ready just in case.
- The extent of planning and research and care and caution required to avoid pregnancy is somewhat astounding.
- Planned Parenthood, the U.S. top provider of abortion services, is advised as a good source for more information.
- Birth control is assumed as a good and necessary part of the lives of all people